M Thonglor 10
Thonglor , Bangkok
Facilities at M Thonglor 10 include elevator, parking, 24-hours security, cctv, swimming pool, sauna, gym, garden / bbq, playground / kid's area, shop on premise, restaurant on premise, wi-fi. Common fee is ฿50 per sqm per month. Sinking fund is ฿500 per sqm.
M Thonglor 10 located within 1.3 km or about 4 minutes by car from the Thong Lo. If you drive, the nearest tollway entrance is located 2.8 km from the condo.
Numerous shops are situated within reach:
- The Third Place Bangkok is 75 m away (approximately 1 minute by foot)
- Grass Mall – 200 m (2 minutes by foot)
- Foodland Supermarket (8 Thonglor Fl.LG) – 270 m (3 minutes by foot)
- The Duchess Plaza Center – 270 m (3 minutes by foot)
- Villa Market (Thong Lo 15) – 390 m (5 minutes by foot)
Also a Family Mart convenience store, located just 2 minutes walk away, will satisfy residents's needs for everyday items shopping.
The closest schools in proximity to M Thonglor 10 include:
- Nopphan Kindergarten, located within 470 m away (approximately 6 minutes by foot)
- Chiwasom Beauty And Health Vocational School (Modern Town ... – 570 m (7 minutes by foot)
- The Little House International Kindergarten – 650 m (8 minutes by foot)
- The Early Learning Center International School – 660 m (8 minutes by foot)
- Thew Brain School Kindergarten – 830 m (10 minutes by foot)
The location, where the condo is situated, offers a good choice of restaurants. Some of them are listed below:
- Stamina En – 14 m (less than a minute by foot)
- Shun No Mai – 14 m (less than a minute by foot)
- Co Work Club – 75 m (1 minute by foot)
- Nang Kwak Restaurant – 75 m (1 minute by foot)
- Bangkok Burger Company – 79 m (1 minute by foot)
Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital is the nearest hospital, which is located 800 m from the condominium. It will take about 10 minutes by foot to go there.
|Expense Item||Rate||Responsible by|
|1. Transfer Fee||2 %||Buyer / Seller (1% each)|
|2. Stamp Duty*||0.5 %||Seller (as company)|
|3. Withholding Tax||1 %||Seller (as company)|
|4. Specific Business tax*||3.3 %||Seller (as company)|
1. Transfer Fee
The transfer fee shall be collected at the rate of 2% of the appraised value of property of the Land Department. Whether, the buyer or the seller is paying for this fee, is depending on the Sale and Purchase Agreement. Normally the buyer partly pays for this fee. This fee will be paid to the officer at the land office, upon the day of the transfer of ownership.
2. Stamp Duty
The stamp duty shall be collected at the rate of 0.5% of the actual purchase price of the appraised value of the Land Department, whichever is the higher. The stamp duty shall be imposed unless the special business tax is paid.
3. Withholding Tax
The withholding tax is a tax payable by the seller of the immovable property to Land Department immediately at the occurrence of the purchasing.
Individuals selling their property :
The withholding is determined under to Revenue code of Thailand. The seller shall withhold such tax and pay to the Revenue Department, when he/she earn an income from the sale of immovable property (including condominium unit). Withholding tax rate are calculated based from government assessed price with a deduction of possession year, which are varied depending on the year of your possession (the more years of possession, the more the deduction) and calculate that amount based on the income form the progressive tax rate (range from 0 – 37 percent).
Companies selling their property :
The withholding tax of 1% from appraised value of property or actual selling price, whichever is higher, must be paid by the Seller. However, there are no property taxes as such in Thailand that are exactly equivalent to the property taxes in the West. Commercial properties incur a small tax which is collected infrequent. In term of registering a lease agreement, a registration of a lease for duration of more than 3 year required to pay a registration fee rate of 1% plus a 0.1% rate of stamp duty. Rates are calculated from the total amount of the rental fee or the key money or both.
4. Specific Business Tax
The specific business tax shall only be collected from the sale of immovable property with trade of profit seeking purpose at the rate of 3.3% of the appraised value or the actual purchase price, whichever is the higher. The special business tax shall be imposed if you are selling your property, which you have own less than 5 years or you have registered in house registration less than 1 year. XXXX